Stop Focusing on What’s Wrong With You
Today is all about honesty. I’m going to be honest with you about one of my biggest struggles when it comes to my health, and why I haven’t been able to achieve as much as I should have in a shorter amount of time.
I don’t know about you, but I have a tendency to worry…and mostly about my health. I know as a health coach and health advocate, most would think I never worry about my health. The truth is, all of my life I have struggled with anxiety. 5 years ago, it used to be miserable! I have come SUCH a long way since then, but I still do struggle with worrying about my health, the consequences of having my gallbladder removed, and concerned that I’m not always doing the right things at the right time for my body.
This is what is CRAZY about this…I really have no reason to worry! I would probably fit into the .0000001% of the world who is so excited and passionate about only putting good nutrition into my body, only toxic free products around my family and in my home, pure filtered mineral dense water, balancing hormones, staying alkaline, exercising, and mental/emotional wellness. Physically, my body is getting all the tools it needs to live until I’m 452 years old! It’s my thoughts that have become a barrier between where I am and where I want to be…
Last week, I had the privilege of meeting with a wonderful woman, who is my good friend’s mother, and she is incredibly intelligent in energetic medicine. Our time together spotlighted one of my biggest problems that is causing my continual personal health issues, which has nothing to do with nutrition, exercise, water, or environmental toxins. Maybe this is why you’re not getting well?
Learn more in my video below…
15 Amazing Facts About Your Body
1. The stomach’s digestive acids are strong enough to dissolve zinc. Fortunately for us, the cells in the stomach lining renew so quickly that the acids don’t have time to dissolve it.
2. The lungs contain over 300,000 million capillaries (tiny blood vessels). If they were laid end to end, they would stretch 2400km (1500 miles).
3. A mans testicles manufacture 10 million new sperm cells each day – enough that he could repopulate the entire planet in only 6 months!
4. Human bone is as strong as granite in supporting weight. A block of bone the size of a matchbox can support 9 tonnes – that is four times as much as concrete can support.
5. Each finger and toenail takes six months to grow from base to tip.
6. The largest organ in the body is the skin. In an adult man it covers about 1.9m2 (20sq ft). The skin constantly flakes away – in a lifetime each person sheds around 18kg (40 lb) of skin.
7. When you sleep, you grow by about 8mm (0.3in). The next day you shrink back to your former height. The reason is that your cartilage discs are squeezed like sponges by the force of gravity when you stand or sit.
8. The average person in the West eats 50 tonnes of food and drinks 50,000 liters (11,000 gallons) of liquid during his life.
9. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
10. The focusing muscles of the eyes move around 100,000 times a day. To give your leg muscles the same workout, you would need to walk 80km (50 miles) every day.
11. In 30 minutes, the average body gives off enough heat (combined) to bring a half gallon of water to boil.
12. A single human blood cell takes only 60 seconds to make a complete circuit of the body.
13. A foreskin, the size of a postage stamp, from circumcised babies take only 21 days to grow skin that can cover three (3) basketball courts. Amazing isn’t it. Thanks to science. The laboratory-grown skin is used in treating burn patients.
14. The eyes receive approximately 90 percent of all our information, making us basically visual creatures.
15. The female ovaries contain nearly half-a-million egg cells, yet only 400 or so will ever get the opportunity to create a new life.
Sources: Reader’s Digest Book of Facts